The ion plating units of NanoARCmaster type with vacuum-arc and/or sputter gun systems for protection, wear-resistant and tribotechnical coating:
1. NanoARCmaster 900 unit for application of protection and tribotechnical coatings on cutting tools and equipment parts by means of vacuum-arc evaporation (controlled arc) and the sputter gun system.
2. NanoARCmaster 850 unit for application of protection and tribotechnical coatings on cutting tools and equipment parts by means of vacuum-arc (controlled arc) evaporation.
3. NanoARCmaster 650SP unit for application of a solid-lubricant antifriction coating on friction bearing liners of heavy duty internal combustion engines by means of the sputter gun system.
4. NanoARCmaster 950 unit for application of protection and tribotechnical coatings and research works in the field of ion plating technologies using balanced, balance-free and dual magnetron sputtering systems, as well as vacuum-arc evaporators with controlled and uncontrolled arc.
Ion plating units of FOROS type with vacuum-arc evaporators for protection, wear-resistant and tribotechnical coating application to inner and outer surfaces:
1. FOROS unit with elongated vacuum-arc evaporator and cylindrical vacuum-arc evaporator for application of coatings to inner surfaces of the parts.
2. FOROS unit with end vacuum-arc evaporators and vacuum-arc evaporators for application of coatings to inner surfaces of the parts.
3. The unit for application of noncrystalline selenium on glass work pieces of size up to 370×430 mm with semi-conductive coating for manufacturing of flat panels of digital X-ray units.
Vacuum units for cyclic heating testing and simulation of space conditions.
1. Units for cyclic heating testing within the temperature range from -70°С to +120°С including a hot bench of 500 mm diameter.
2. The hot bench (temperature range from -70°С to +120°С) of 1,6 m×1,6 m size for a high-vacuum chamber with 16 m3 volume completed with the external piping (in a transport package set) and a tank with servicing fluid.
Vacuum units for degassing of spacecraft components.
1. Unit of volume 1.5 m3 for degassing of cable assemblies and radio-technical devices of spacecrafts.
2. Internal dimensions of the vacuum chamber – Dia 1100 mm, Н 1500 mm.
3. Hot bench of diameter 800 mm and heaters ensure uniform heating of the items up to 200°С.
4. Optical pyrometer for measuring of the item temperature.
5. Mass-spectrometer for monitoring of the residual atmosphere.
6. Pump assembly based on cryopumps ensures oil-free pumping up to 1,33×10-4 Pа (1,33×10-5 Pа as an option ).
7. Vacuum cut-off valves with electro-pneumatic drives.
8. Unit of volume 16 m3 for degassing of large-size components of spacecrafts, including those fixed on the rotating hot bench.
9. Rotating hot bench of diameter 2250 mm.
10. Hot bench and heaters ensure uniform heating of the items up to 200°С.
11. Accurate control of the item temperature.
12. Process automatic control including archiving and recording on electronic and optical media.
General purpose industrial high-vacuum technology equipment.
1. Electric vacuum furnace for drying of critical items, brazing, leakproofness inspection (generally proportioned and large-size items).
2. Process-specialized vacuum benches for item testing.
3. Decompression vacuum units including those for coating application on silicon and sitall base coats.
4. Manufacturing of vacuum chambers and exhaust carts of various purposes with leakproofness tests, standard components of vacuum piping and process-specialized vacuum valves.
5. Development and manufacturing of PVD-devices made to order (vacuum-arc evaporators, magnetrons, ion sources, metal steam generating units).
6. Hardware and software systems for vacuum equipment control.